3. Go to your interview
After you apply, you will be asked to go to the FCRC for an interview:
- At the interview a caseworker will ask you questions and enter your answers into a computer.
- The caseworker will print out the application with your answers on it and have you sign it.
- The caseworker will ask to see proof of the information you give, including:
- Children's birth certificates to show they are related to you
- Social Security cards
- Proof of income such as paycheck stubs
Note: You can ask your caseworker to help you get this information.