Form completion time: 15 minutes to 25 minutes
You will not be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- You must be 18 or older
- You must have been discriminated against by someone during a housing or real estate transaction based on your race, ethnicity, relgion, sexual orientation, or other trait; AND
- The property involved must be located in Illinois.
You cannot use this program if the property is:
- An apartment building with 4 or fewer units and the owner lives in the building;
- A single-room occupancy building
- A bedroom in someone else's home, OR
- Religious housing.
You cannot use this program if it has been more than a year since the discrimination took place.
To complete this program, you will need:
- The name, address, and phone number of the person or company who discriminated against you;
- The dates when the discrimination took place; AND
- The name, address, and phone number of anyone who witnessed the discrimination take place.