- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
555 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60607
- With Executive Director, develop and monitor metrics for success
- Design and disseminate periodic reports related to project metrics, including but not limited to case acceptance, case outcomes and client demographics.
- Ensure that client intake and case-handling processes capture all data required for funders and for internal assessments.
- Maintain Division’s docket, including cases accepted and under consideration for representation.
- Monitor attorney caseloads with an eye toward equity, maximizing agency capacity and staff retention.
- Stay abreast of changes in law and procedures and disseminate information to staff as necessary.
- Maintain own caseload.
- With Director of Volunteer Services, design and implement pro bono component of delivery of legal services.
- Schedule/run case acceptance meetings.
- Minimum of ten years of practice of law, including family law and immigration. Experience serving victims of domestic violence preferred.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience, with proven ability to develop goals and metrics for direct reports and ensure accountability
- Ability to work effectively with key partners to develop and implement program goals.
- Innovative thinker capable of diplomatic communications with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a hectic work environment.
- 40 hour trained, licensed to practice law in Illinois.